About NPY Women's Council
NPYWC is a leader in the provision of human services in the NPY region. NPYWC is governed and directed by Aboriginal women across 26 desert communities in the cross-border regions of Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory (NPY Lands). Our place, our people and our culture are at the heart of what we do.
NPYWC delivers the following services:
- youth services
- children and family wellbeing services
- Tjungu aged and disability services
- domestic and family violence services
- Tjanpi Desert Weavers Social Enterprise
- Ngangkari Traditional Healers.