About Settlement Services International
In 2018, SSI merged with Access Community Services. We now operate locally, nationally, and internationally, with offices in Queensland, NSW and Victoria. Our largely bilingual and cross-cultural workforce, who speaks 98 languages, overcomes barriers that may inhibit access to services.
SSI’s services are:
- support and assistance to the majority of people in New South Wales on refugee and bridging visas
- lead partner of a 20-member consortium called the NSW Settlement Partnership
- Multicultural Foster Care program, working with young people, carers and parents
- local area coordination (LAC) to support people aged seven and over to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- employment programs including Job Active and Refugee Employment Support Program.